Gathering and Comparing Medical Aid Quotes
We live in a world where traumas, emergencies and accidents are the norm. Everyday someone loses their life or is involved in an accident where major injuries are sustained, and hopefully these individuals have the correct health insurance in place, to cover the potentially high costs often involved in the rescue and treatment thereof. If you do not have suitable cover in place, then it is time to gather a variety of medical aid quotes to compare. At KeyHealth Medical we will ensure that you are presented with an option that does not only suit your needs and lifestyle, but perfectly suits your budget too.
Our cover is available in 5 main packages which are specially designed to suit a variety of individuals’ needs. Our consultants are always available to discuss the requirements involved and also explain how each of the package options work. Consider the following packages:
- Essence cover – this is ideal for those who require insurance of this type, but have a limited budget to work with. It is a basic hospital plan where you can expect to be covered up to 100% of an agreed tariff. General hospitalisation costs will be covered including theatre fees, intensive care, and high care and so on. Of course there are limitations involved and most of these procedures will require pre-authorisation in order to be covered.
- Equilibrium cover – this is cover that caters to a bit more than the Essence package. You can expect for full hospitalisation cover to be provided up to 100% of an agreed tariff and those who invest in it will find that the costs involved are very reasonable considering what is included. Psychiatric treatment, blood transfusions, oncology, radiology, organ transplants and more are covered but have their limitations and also require pre-authorisation. Often there is a fee that you will need to pay in; in order for the procedure you wish to have to go ahead. We make these expected fees available to all of our members.
- Silver cover – if you are a young couple or family then this particular package is simply ideal for you. Hospitalisation, various procedures and medication required on discharge are generally covered. There is great day-to-day cover and a savings plan included for your benefit.
- Gold cover – this is our premium package and is suited to those individuals who want full comprehensive cover for themselves and their loved ones. You can expect to be covered 100% up to an agreed tariff at both private and public hospitals.
- Platinum cover – this is our premium package and is suited to those individuals who want full comprehensive cover for themselves and their loved ones. You can expect to be covered 100% up to an agreed tariff at both private and public hospitals.
While all of these packages are great options for those who want to secure their health safety, we advise that Health Booster is taken on as an optional extra. This is cover that is aimed at preventative treatment over and above merely looking for cures once a problem has arisen. We also put a great deal of effort into encouraging our members to lead healthy and active lifestyles, in order to get the most out of their lives. A few things you can do to ensure that you know your health status at all times would be to get your cholesterol and blood pressure checked and to consider a variety of the healthy recipes made available from our website.
At KeyHealth Medical your physical well being is a top priority for us. Our consultants are made available to you to discuss the various packages on offer, and to provide you with helpful information on how to claim should you need to, and what processes to expect along the way. Fast, friendly and efficient service is guaranteed at all times.
By making the effort to shop around for medical aid quotes that offer you exceptional cover and reliability, you could save yourself both time and money. Browse through our packages made available on our website or make an appointment with one of our consultants who would be more than delighted to assist you with choosing the right package and ensuring that everything is properly in place.
KeyHealth Medical is actively interested in your health – take the time to find out how we can add value to your life by chatting to us about your current health insurance and how you can improve on it today.